Assist Credit Union members with various transactions. Receives and pays out money, keeps records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Must have a minimum of 6 months cash handling experience, preferably as a teller or financial customer service
• Must be 18 or older
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Other requirements may apply
• Hours Per Week: Up to 29
• Must be bondable and able to pass background check
• Must be able to work Saturdays
• Must have valid I-9 documentation
• Must have reliable transportation and be willing to work at different branch offices as scheduled
Trouble loading the application? If you are unable to use the links on this page successfully, it may be because you are using a pop-up blocker that is blocking the application. You can correct this by allowing pop-ups on this page or by adding your financial institution’s web address and https://webadmin.cavionplus.com to your pop-up blocker’s list of allowed sites. Be advised that you may have more than one pop-up blocker program enabled, particularly if you have installed additional toolbars to your browser.
We have invested in VeriSign’s secure server digital certificate to protect your data. Through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the standard for secure communications on the Web, your data is being sent to a secure database and is encrypted to protect your privacy.